February 5, 2011

The Saturday's Best

It was Saturday morning, got out from work from a graveyard shift. Rio wanted to go to church but by the time we arrived there- the mass has ended. If only he had informed me earlier that day or the day before that so we can at least prepare everything, we could have attended the mass. But better late than never.

On the other hand, I wore one of the most conservative looking outfit I could find in my closet - you know, church's dress code and all that. So instead of dwelling on the bad side, that we werent able to attend the mass - Just when you thought things couldn't get any better, I then decided to take some pictures (as if its not part of my routine when I'm out- i don't even want to go out if I dont have my CAMERA with me duh!). I asked Rio to help me with some shots and turned out to be a very nice one..good job Oir. The place/view really contributed a lot to make the pictures look more VINTAGE.















9 comments:

  1. cute blog. visit and follow me if you like.

    www.newyorkfashion-sh.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks..i love your blog too.. iam following your blog already..

    ReplyDelete
  3. MURA NAMN KAG ARTISTA LOR~ HEHEHHE

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi there,

    Nice blog! Please come and have a look at my fashion blog too, visit PRETTY PORTOBELLO BLOG

    See you soon.
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is the kind of dress that I still find to be sexy even if you're not even revealing that much skin. Ahlavet! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. aw thanks lovely for following my blog! :) i'm now following yours :), and you're SOO chic! i adore the colors of brown and dark green together. so lovely and classy :). and if that's your daughter, she's SO cuute! :)

    <3, Kathleen.

    ReplyDelete
  7. You look gorgeous and so does your adorable baby!

    xoxo,

    colormenana.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. i love those sunglasses

    kisses,
    Julie
    http://julieswonderland.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

your comments here: